OZ PLUS WITHOUT FOOTPEDAL
The OZ Plus is an excellent, higher-end tool for the carver that requires a smoother, more powerful micro motor, especially if the tool will be used in a commercial application. The handpiece is incredibly comfortable and has amazing torque when you need to remove large amounts of material. The handpiece is super quiet and runs so smoothly that many people can carve for long periods of time without hand fatigue. With speeds up to 50,000 rpm the OZ Plus allows you to carve the finest details and still maintain complete control.
The OZ Plus is designed to quickly change out bits without the need of wrenches or pins. Simply twist the front half of the handpiece until it clicks twice and the bit slides right out. Twist the handpiece back to lock the bit in place. It's that simple! We also include a 1/8" - 3/32" reducer to slide down into the existing collet to convert the collet to be able to accomodate the 3/32" shank bits. Again, no wrench required to change bits or collets.
The OZ Plus Micro Motor truly is the best rotary carving tool on the market!
The OZ Plus Features:
- CONTROLLER - DIGITAL RPM DISPLAY (0-50K)
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL CONTROL
- SPEED SAFETY DIAL LOCK (40K-50K)
- ERROR DISPLAY CODES
- SPEED LIMIT MEMORY FUNCTION
- SMOOTH PRECISE SPEED CONTROL
- HIGH POWER 7.8 Ncm TORQUE - 230 WATTS
- ULTRA QUIET AND VIRTUALLY SILENT
- SUPER TORQUE EVEN AT LOW SPEEDS
- SEALED MOTOR SECTION ELIMINATES DUST
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Note: The manufacturer does not warranty MicroMotors shipped out of the U.S.