Easily and Accurately Transfer Patterns to Your Work Surface.
15 SHEETS – 8.5" x 11"
Easy to use:
- Trace, draw or print your pattern onto Transfer Paper
- Compatible with both inkjet and laser printers.
- Cut out pattern as required.
- Tape Transfer Paper to your work surface with masking tape.
- Burn through the Transfer Paper (variable temperature pyro burning tool at low heat setting is recommended).
- Remove pattern and continue with shading or detail as desired.
- To get the most from each sheet, print or copy a full sheet of patterns, or multiple patterns before cutting patterns out. Scraps can be saved for tracing.
- If you're working on a round surface, cut pattern into sections or create small slits along pattern edges so the pattern conforms to your surface.
- Locate the masking tape in places where you won’t be burning through it.
- Don't burn too dark at first - you can darken the initial burn later.