A delightful woodcarving book devoted solely to magical little creatures!
A woodcarving book devoted solely to magical little creatures! Learn to Carve Gnomes, Trolls, and Mythical Creatures boasts a menagerie of 15 step-by-step woodcarving projects, from a mushroom house, unicorn, and gnome to a wizard, dragon, elf, and more. Beginners and pros alike will get a kick out of these charming designs, all featuring charismatic personality.
- 15 beginner-friendly projects with step-by-step instructions and coordinating photography
- Full-size patterns with painting and finishing instructions for each project
- Instructional guide for carvers of all skill levels to learn how to whittle and carve a variety of fantastical creatures
- Progress your skills, from easy projects like a simple mushroom house to an intermediate elf and gnome to a more advanced dragon, wizard, and more
- Author Sara Barraclough is a master carver, a regular contributor to Woodcarving Illustrated magazine, and the author of Weekend Whittling Projects
- 104 pages, softback