Comprehensive Guide to 7 Major Styles with Full-Size Patterns and Line Art from Lora S. Irish
Pyrography Style Handbook is a must-have resource for any beginner or intermediate pyrographer, this is a comprehensive guide to all of the major styles used in pyrography. Including 31 finished samples and line art, author and respected pyrography artist Lora Irish provides step-by-step instructions for each art style, from silhouettes, engraving, and cross hatching to pointillism, realism, pencil shading, and texture stroke painting. Learn essential skills and discover how style affects the image to expand your artistic range from a leading expert in the field!
- 12 step-by-step projects to help you experiment with style, plus 14 bonus patterns
- 31 finished samples from Lora Irish's own line art, presented in a stunning introductory gallery
- Step-by-step instructions and discover which suits you best to achieve consistency and become a master
- Experiment with style and learn how to care for brushes, blend color, prepare wood, and more
- From the legendary Lora Irish, an internationally known artist and craftswoman with many popular titles on woodburning